Sign in to follow this  
Teufel

Lawless Server Question

On placed objects it says how many days before it can be demolished.
Example: Wood Floor 04:00:00:00 (4 days)

Question:
Lets say im building in C4 and want to go explore C5. Will logging into the game while in C5 reset my 4 days on my stuff in C4?
I can't really test this by my self with out making another account.

As it is right now I've been bed rolling back and fourth. Which isn't that bad but is annoying.

Also could we get it so that beds actually work in lawless servers? There has to be some sort of workaround other than having your bed on a boat next to your base. Maybe to keep people from laying a bed on every island just to do it... make it so that you can only have 1 bed on land per lawless server.

If i want to build my base ontop of a huge mountain. Spawning on my boat then having to climb the mountain to get home each time is annoying.

9 minutes ago, Teufel said:

On placed objects it says how many days before it can be demolished.
Example: Wood Floor 04:00:00:00 (4 days)

Question:
Lets say im building in C4 and want to go explore C5. Will logging into the game while in C5 reset my 4 days on my stuff in C4?
I can't really test this by my self with out making another account.

As it is right now I've been bed rolling back and fourth. Which isn't that bad but is annoying.

Also could we get it so that beds actually work in lawless servers? There has to be some sort of workaround other than having your bed on a boat next to your base. Maybe to keep people from laying a bed on every island just to do it... make it so that you can only have 1 bed on land per lawless server.

If i want to build my base ontop of a huge mountain. Spawning on my boat then having to climb the mountain to get home each time is annoying.

Login in to C5 will not reset timers in C4. You need to "touch base" with the server your base is in, if not actually the zone (so island). Didn't test that.

There is no workaround for beds in lawless - game mechanics prevent you from creating bed anywhere else than on boat. 

Well I was able to place the bed on the lawless island but it says it's not in a claimed spot so I can't fast travel to it. Oddly enough I can fast travel from it though.

43 minutes ago, Teufel said:

Well I was able to place the bed on the lawless island but it says it's not in a claimed spot so I can't fast travel to it. Oddly enough I can fast travel from it though.

Beds don't work properly in lawless, if you want to be able to fast travel to it, build a raft/boat nearby and place your bed there.  Or just build in an area you are willing to sail to every now and again.  For reference a sloop with a medium speed sail can probably get you between the 2 regions in under 20 minutes if you don't want to have the boat sitting around outside of the base.