Sign in to follow this  
Vorxius

Hiring NPC crew

Hello all, don't wish to keep folks from sailing the high seas and plundering all that delicious booty..   

Quick question, and for the love of research I cannot find a solid lead on my question.. so wondered if you good people may know this.

When you hire hands for your ship (I play solo atm), they cost gold.  Does anyone know how payment is done?  Does it take from you automatically and you just have to have gold in the 'coffers' or,  does it work like 'food' where they have to have it in their inventory?   Not delved into that just yet, wanted to be prepared 🙂

Cheers!

Vx

You need to put coins into their inventory or in resource box

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Hello all, don't wish to keep folks from sailing the high seas and plundering all that delicious booty..   

Quick question, and for the love of research I cannot find a solid lead on my question.. so wondered if you good people may know this.

When you hire hands for your ship (I play solo atm), they cost gold.  Does anyone know how payment is done?  Does it take from you automatically and you just have to have gold in the 'coffers' or,  does it work like 'food' where they have to have it in their inventory?   Not delved into that just yet, wanted to be prepared 🙂

Cheers!

Vx

I put gold in Ship Resources Box and they take it from there. Also regarding food, they can feed themselves if you store the food in the Food Larder.

Edited by Bushma
  • Like 1

Bush, always to my rescue.  Thankyou sir.

PS when server settles, will look to coming back in official servers and shall look you back up.  ATM seeing what the game is all about on a private 🙂🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vorxius said:

Bush, always to my rescue.  Thankyou sir.

PS when server settles, will look to coming back in official servers and shall look you back up.  ATM seeing what the game is all about on a private 🙂🙂

No worries! Just don't forget to have fun as this is what it's all about 😄