shaofaweome96.tv

Land Claiming

Does anyone know where i can claim some land at. We're a party of 4/5 looking to claim some land for ourselves and a spot where we can build a ship as well. We can travel to other grids as we're in M8 right now. Would really appreciate some feedback on where some open islands are. If someone has some land that would be willing to negotiate for a price of materials we would be willing to do so for that as well. Thanks! We do appreciate it so much!

5 hours ago, Badkebab said:

Only 30% tax! 😄

15 actually. i dont like people that do 30% tax..its stupid

If you have the stones for it and not looking to live under taxes and want land of your own , try the tundras . They are not carebear islands where the worst thing you meet is a lion , they have yeti , wolves , sometimes vultures , but they also have large amount of resources of specific types that are not found in other regions . They do also lack some of the basic resources so I would say find one close to a freeport so you can ship in fiber easy enough . But the hardest part to living in a tundra is the cold itself will kill you without fur armor and/or higher fort .