Sign in to follow this  
Writhes

Buff all plank and sail HP or lower costs...

The most annoying thing is that these boats can take hours to make for conflicts that can last for only minutes. I just want more combat up time not to be constantly building and more incentive to fight. A global HP buff or global cost reduction would be great to make the boats worth the time it takes to make them. At the very least lower the cost of the most basic combat vessel like a schooner. One idea here is to separate the brig and schooners planks so their costs can be balanced separately.

• Like 1

Schooners are pretty damn cheap and you can make one solo in a couple of hours.

46 minutes ago, Zlax said:

Schooners are pretty damn cheap and you can make one solo in a couple of hours.

this even less if u have all resources close at hand 

I don’t know, it is pretty accurate. I have my personal schooner up for 1,5 week now without any trouble. I fight every day, either with defense or by farming SoTD and it is all good. I hate the fact that the ships are made cheap. 

As for the sinking goes, when it is because of exploits or bugs, that’s damn frustrating but everything other than that.. 

Add to the fact that you can repair in combat if you have a repair hammer, and conflicts can actually take quite a while to end, had a battle with 2 schooners vs a brig tage close to half and hour before we had to disengage the schooners to resupply ammo.

The brig had tons of extra planks on board and was diligent in repairing, and they hit hard so we couldnt pummel them very hard all the time with the schooners (plus one schooner was poorly build, the other was pretty nasty tho)

4 hours ago, uli said:

this even less if u have all resources close at hand 

Even quicker with a bear or elephant assist.