Sign in to follow this  
Maxi

REMOVE LION GRAB OFF ALL MOUNTS

and armor just slowing process grab is death not even mentioning the alpha lion 197 artic i met tonite

T rex is a pussy compared to this

This is likely that garbage code from ARK.  In ARK, if you haven't played it, had a few creatures that would demount you.  So on my Quetzal, I decided to make an enclosed cockpit, thinking this would prevent that from happening.  Nope, it did not.  The creature hits the dino, apparently, and this knocks you off.  I was not happy.

So it seems this code is now part of that lion grab, so even if you are on a very tall creature, it will still grab you off, because it isn't actually grabbing you...it is interacting with the tame, and the result of the code is that it gets you in it's mouth.

I literally hate the animals in this game.  I was at our port, which has a hill leading down to it.  Lions, and especially Alpha lions charge down that hill and jump...and it's like...is it a bird...is it a plane...no...it's super stupid, the not so friendly flying lion.   I kid you not, and Alpha launched off that hill and flew over the shipyard and into the water beyond.

• Like 1

You can just kill the lion while your in its mouth.

If it's an alpha that's a different story and you should have been more careful.  We have lions on our island and I've been killed a total of 1 time since release day.  Lions die super easy when they grab you because you can one shot them right in the face with a pistol.  I really hope the devs don't go removing the FEW creature abilities of the FEW creatures even in the game at the moment because people want a carebear game.

• Haha 1

If they acted like regular lions in the world instead of broken yellow flying missiles it would be ok.   They need a aggro range Nerf, or to not be able to fly.  Its gotta be one or the other