Sign in to follow this  
hillbllywsperer

Not all negative. A few positive notes on the new patch.....

On the artic and tundra islands, you can now get cotton from the little red and yellow bushes. The taming using other stuff is nice even though it takes forever I am still glad they did it. Pin codes on smithys and shit, thank you so much for that. PLease at some point even if its hard to get or rare put some kind of sap resource to make paste in the cold regions. I hate sailing so far just to have to make paste.

6 minutes ago, hillbllywsperer said:

On the artic and tundra islands, you can now get cotton from the little red and yellow bushes. The taming using other stuff is nice even though it takes forever I am still glad they did it. Pin codes on smithys and shit, thank you so much for that. PLease at some point even if its hard to get or rare put some kind of sap resource to make paste in the cold regions. I hate sailing so far just to have to make paste.

so basically u want to play ark and just sit on your island with everything u need , 

I thought the point of not having all resources on islands was to make you sail to find it 😉

• Like 2

Did they realy put fiber on tundra islands?, wow, and here was happy for discoveries and having any reason for sailing to a diferent location and now that's poitless, MMM. Was fine when there were some islands with fiber for the starters not all. The only thing that wish was nearby was sap, fiber is easy.

25 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Did they realy put fiber on tundra islands?, wow, and here was happy for discoveries and having any reason for sailing to a diferent location and now that's poitless, MMM. Was fine when there were some islands with fiber for the starters not all. The only thing that wish was nearby was sap, fiber is easy.

i agree. if u have bears the cotton yield is high in tundra. I havent been back to arctic yet. whe i was there last there was zero cotton and 200 yetis.

8 minutes ago, hillbllywsperer said:

i agree. if u have bears the cotton yield is high in tundra. I havent been back to arctic yet. whe i was there last there was zero cotton and 200 yetis.

Just to clarify, we don't like cotton being everywhere on tundra if that's missundestanding, we don't want it to be everywhere.

8 hours ago, UDO said:

so basically u want to play ark and just sit on your island with everything u need , 

i have no issue sailing to get shit but fix the ships of the damned. to get from my islands on m3 down to get sap i got chased by 3 whales at once mind you. then passed through as i counted 38 ships of the damned. up to 6 at a time surrounding me. its a bit ridiculous. i know the have reduced the spawn rate by a lot but in certain places like where i am there are still waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many. I've already gotten sunk 4 times this week by whales and those frigging ships.

also when I did get to the island with sap on it, surprise!!! there were wolves infested all over the beaches in packs of three they were spawning. Everytime i killed them to get off the boat, poof guess what 3 more spawned within a few minutes right on me. So until they fix the balancing, yes i want to stay on my island and build my shit and deal w my animals and shoot my land whales.