Sign in to follow this  
Knivet

Group sizes

I would rather see many small groups with top 60 active members than groups with 600-1000 ppl. This wont be a enjoyable game for long when you have 130 ppl rushing your square take everything and you cant to anything about it but leave in frustration, and after that have the same struggle finding a new place to settle down. 

I cant even see the fun of being in a huge group, you could get everything the game have to offer within 30 min. And fights on the water? 130 ppl with large ships against a group of 7?

I have never been attacked by a big group, so this isnt for anything else than understanding the frustration from people who have experienced this.

Oh,then i guess alliances had to have a limit as Well. 

I don't think it really changes much, if you think about it.

If you have 600 people split up into smaller groups, do you really think thats going to change anything. It's still going to be 600 people sailing up in your waters, diving onto the beachhead, looking to knock on your door for a lot more than to sell girl scout cookies. The only difference there will be is that the company name will be slightly different than the other.

ON the flip side, I just got done watching a bikeman stream where he, his company and allies took on two chinese brigs with 6 of their brigs and it was fucking epic. 155 people in one server duking it out and it was crazy fucking cool.