Sign in to follow this  
cpspok

dedicated server help please

ok i need to set a few things but not sure what command and what section to put this on my dedicated server

i want to make server pve and some pvp where do i place and what do i place 

also password protected where and how do i do so

thanks

Hello,

I dont know about the PvE or PvE setting of the server. What I can tell you is that it would be easier to put it on PvP and enforce with admins a PvE ruleset. I am going to do the same on my server because I dont know how to code it in.

As for the password you have to edit the ServerGrid.json file and there is a entry like this: "WorldAtlasPassword": "insertyourpasswordhere",
The file is located in your *:\youratlasserverfolder\ShooterGame\

1 hour ago, deedlit said:

Hello,

I dont know about the PvE or PvE setting of the server. What I can tell you is that it would be easier to put it on PvP and enforce with admins a PvE ruleset. I am going to do the same on my server because I dont know how to code it in.

As for the password you have to edit the ServerGrid.json file and there is a entry like this: "WorldAtlasPassword": "insertyourpasswordhere",
The file is located in your *:\youratlasserverfolder\ShooterGame\

Thanks that worked

If you want mixed PvE or PvP,  you'll have to set it in the GameUserSettings.ini in the Saved/Config folder for the server.

[ServerSettings]
ServerPVE=1

Enables PVE for that grid.  You can set another grid to PVP ServerPVE=0 by editing the GameUserSettings.ini for that instance.

Edited by Vhalkyrie
  • Like 1