Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

<--- Fix your Game

Gold should only come from Freeport's.

The only way to get Gold is by bringing in Whole Fish (gold depending on size), or materials not from that region.... further away = more gold.

This adds content, and gives pirates something to pirate...... don't even question this suggestion just do it.

*sits at Freeport with galleon, blowing up any passing ship and taking their resources to trade for gold*

You need alternate gold income for that reason alone.

Edited by Barrdyn

5 hours ago, Barrdyn said:

*sits at Freeport with galleon, blowing up any passing ship and taking their resources to trade for gold*

You need alternate gold income for that reason alone.

I didn't feel like typing out everything they need to do with this, but I see we have simple minded non-visionaries.

One you would change the Ship of the Damns to some type of Colonial power... so it would be like Spanish Galleon or some crap...

You would need factions for this to work....

Pirate faction can not enter freeport without fighting a ton of NPC.. kind of like eve when a criminal enters HighSec.....

I think ships of the damned should be reserved for the high end stuff and have NPC regular ships on the waters. Some would be neutral, some hostile. Less on PVP servers, more on PVE servers.

Clearly you are incapable of understanding my satirical post, so allow me to enlighten you.

I, a pirate, sit just off the Freeport with a galleon, blowing up every player ship I see, merrily looting their resources.

Not allowed to enter Freeport as a pirate? No problem, I will have a vassal Company of one or two people unconnected to my pirate Company who shall sell everything for me, and return with the proceeds.

Double cross me? No problem, I will sink them and take my gold.

It isn't "non-visionary", it is "I've been around long enough to tell you exactly what will happen."