Sign in to follow this  
Case of the Scurvy

I dunno for me sounds awesome tho

If lawless zones were to become pvp zones even in pve. Id love that, so long as they restructure what is and isn't lawless

I heard this on the grapevine, is there any truth to this happening?

Edited by Case of the Scurvy

Nope.  The Lawless zones have reverted to being zones you have to sail to in order to get there, which is what they were originally but were opened up on launch to lessen lag in the Freeport zones.  You can't select them as a starter zone any more and only raft/boat beds work there.  If you die there with no bed on a raft/boat, you spawn in Freeport again.

Honestly, having PVP and PVE zones should of been the focus of this game. It gives players the ability to create towns and communities in more friendly spaces and gives other players the ability to enjoy the PVP aspect of both land and sea.

1 hour ago, Case of the Scurvy said:

If lawless zones were to become pvp zones even in pve. Id love that, so long as they restructure what is and isn't lawless

I heard this on the grapevine, is there any truth to this happening?

I joined a PVE server for a reason, and that's because I didn't want PVP. This would be a terrible change and I'm glad there's no truth to it because Lawless zones are everywhere and there's no way to get to or from Freeports without going through a Lawless region. It'd also allow experienced players to grief new players leaving Freeports. So yeah, all around a bad idea. 

27 minutes ago, Warspectre said:

I joined a PVE server for a reason, and that's because I didn't want PVP. This would be a terrible change and I'm glad there's no truth to it because Lawless zones are everywhere and there's no way to get to or from Freeports without going through a Lawless region. It'd also allow experienced players to grief new players leaving Freeports. So yeah, all around a bad idea. 

Why would it be so terrible? Could just avoid that zone ya know. So long as they reduce the lawless zones. 

Edited by Case of the Scurvy