Sign in to follow this  
Cjak

question Atlas's Longevity

Hello fellow Pathfinder's I started this and am wondering, how long do you all think Atlas and it's content will last at least with it still being fun. personally I'm new to this but for "veteran" players how long is the general time limit of a play session until you get bored and quit? since I'm running on a low memory (6GB) pc I can't run the game with it's full potential :skull: and can't experience the game for what it's worth I have a lot of faith in this game as of this far and the making of this post and I'm currently waiting for some updates to fix the low memories frame rate issues it may be just me with that certain issue but I'm know and everyone else that plays Atlas in it's current buggy state knows it needs some love and some pirate of the Caribbean inspired band aids.

Edited by Cjak

25 minutes ago, Jaite said:

I have 220+ hours, that's a lot of hours I can't get back.

aye so were those well lost hours or just a plain waste of time?

Edited by Cjak
Misspelling

32 minutes ago, Cjak said:

aye so were those well lost hours or just a plain waste of time?

part of it sucked and some of it decent, the recent updates made it better but still tons of issues with balancing

If you played ark and liked it? then you should like this. Overall, I find it decent and still fun for the mean time.

15 minutes ago, Jaite said:

part of it sucked and some of it decent, the recent updates made it better but still tons of issues with balancing

If you played ark and liked it? then you should like this. Overall, I find it decent and still fun for the mean time.

Yeah I played ark on ps4 and was thinking of buying it on steam during the winter sale but then this released and I opted for this instead.