Sign in to follow this  
Ryokin

Pvp Balance and exploiter bans please.

So fire arrows usually have a tiny flame shot into something that will catch fire. They are not how ever something that causes a giant inferno that kills even lvl 250+ alphas let alone a lvl 40+ player in full plate down in seconds. Just remove them until you fix it cause this is so unbalanced. I can shoot someone in full plate and it take 3 to 4 hits with slow reload times with flint lock or carbine opposed to someone spam firing fire arrows. You made bows break so now all i see is someone running around with 10 bows and 100+ fire arrows that kill me in full plate instantly. Maybe fire resistances? When  a carbine only does 13 damage to plate and a fire arrow almost instant kills someone in plate that is a problem. 

The other issue is we have this Chinese Company in D5 we have been fighting for 4 days straight none stop. They use every exploit there is and all they use is fire arrows you dont even have to be a good aim like pistols to hit people just light the ground on fire and hope the lag makes them run in it. Dsg is still using the mortar glitch to fire like 7 shots with 1 shell. The pvp is so unbalanced. We have skilled players killing them by the 100s but with the ability to build while your being contested took us 19 hours to finally destroy the beds and the sleeping players they had completely honey combed in the building. (multi accounts for sleepers)Demolishing walls to make more walls within. I hope you guys read this devs and figure this out cause we have 100s of players quitting everyday. 

The fix now is completely leave this lag infested Chinese server in NA PvP to restart somewhere else away from them hoping they do not spread to the next zone we go to. i would like region locks NA players NA server EU players EU server Chinese Players are not even allowed to play this type of game so banning there region all together cause there hacking vpn just to play the game which breaks there actual country laws.  Or maybe just make them a Chinese server and block them from NA EU.

I love this game and have almost 200 hours played on it but I am getting to the point cause these issues that I do not have fun getting killed by fire arrows all day by laggy Chinese players

I forgot to mention that there duping material and have a endless supply of it and here is one bragging about it. (also at one point they had 18 Galeons we sunk)

infinate material.jpg

Edited by Ryokin

On 1/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, Ryokin said:

So fire arrows usually have a tiny flame shot into something that will catch fire. They are not how ever something that causes a giant inferno that kills even lvl 250+ alphas let alone a lvl 40+ player in full plate down in seconds. Just remove them until you fix it cause this is so unbalanced. I can shoot someone in full plate and it take 3 to 4 hits with slow reload times with flint lock or carbine opposed to someone spam firing fire arrows. You made bows break so now all i see is someone running around with 10 bows and 100+ fire arrows that kill me in full plate instantly. Maybe fire resistances? When  a carbine only does 13 damage to plate and a fire arrow almost instant kills someone in plate that is a problem. 

The other issue is we have this Chinese Company in D5 we have been fighting for 4 days straight none stop. They use every exploit there is and all they use is fire arrows you dont even have to be a good aim like pistols to hit people just light the ground on fire and hope the lag makes them run in it. Dsg is still using the mortar glitch to fire like 7 shots with 1 shell. The pvp is so unbalanced. We have skilled players killing them by the 100s but with the ability to build while your being contested took us 19 hours to finally destroy the beds and the sleeping players they had completely honey combed in the building. (multi accounts for sleepers)Demolishing walls to make more walls within. I hope you guys read this devs and figure this out cause we have 100s of players quitting everyday. 

The fix now is completely leave this lag infested Chinese server in NA PvP to restart somewhere else away from them hoping they do not spread to the next zone we go to. i would like region locks NA players NA server EU players EU server Chinese Players are not even allowed to play this type of game so banning there region all together cause there hacking vpn just to play the game which breaks there actual country laws.  Or maybe just make them a Chinese server and block them from NA EU.

I love this game and have almost 200 hours played on it but I am getting to the point cause these issues that I do not have fun getting killed by fire arrows all day by laggy Chinese players

Not going to happen. Not sure why you love the game either

The fire arrow thing is an oversight on their part I imagine it will be fixed if they become aware of it because they already nerfed direct fire arrow shots to animals and players but for some reason you can still just shoot the floor and the flames will still have the old damage values.

Ya fun game, but its not worth it after tonight. Weve been battling chinese for 5 days straight, they only attack when we are asleep. We finally assault their island, make a claim and a stone base.  Next thing we know we are being attacked by cannon, we go out in full force, 7 against 3.  Funny how none of our fire arrows are damaging them, even though they are running around burning.  Then their sharpshooters come online, 100% accuracy in the woods, with impossible deep cover.  This game sucks now in my book as its just like DIvision, full of hackers, you got our money, congrats, youll never have mine again!