Sign in to follow this  
gadefence

PLEASE STOP MURDER CROCS

I haven't seen this addressed in any patch notes or upcoming patches.

Steam forum is full of QQ about the crocs ravaging boats while offline.

Logged on during work break to check the status of claim and found a level 28 croc eating out freaking boat. It knocked the planks down to 1.5k and I had to sail 5 mins out to sea to get it to give up.

I shouldn't need to worry about logging on during PvE to check for animals eating out boat. Either take out AFK croc eating boats or balance the damn thing out and make sharks attack boats too.

• Like 1

They should remove animals from attacking structures or ships unless there are big like elephants if you aggro them, I can't picture a wolf/crocodile eating a wood wall or ship hull honestly...they may be beasts but are not stupid.

• Like 2

The Crocs are one big joke. You have more chance vs a shark then a croc when in the water. Since there are mostly 2+ crocs nearby you are always screwed when you come into battle with em. You can get 1 down with some effort,  2 if you're good but anything else and you're screwed. Ever since in the same biome snakes and wolves spawn.

• Like 3

I agree, I got a croc chasing me while exploring in my sloop. It chased me forever, hitting me through the boat with his insane speed. When I tried to respawn it had eaten my bed on the sloop as well, so I could never return to it 😛

• Sad 1