Sign in to follow this  
Senju

New theory to reconnect. Need testers.

If you know the last server you spawned in before getting off, try connecting to it manually, then once it times out, hit continue instead of manually selecting the server. Worked for me on PVE. Unfortunately I have no clue which server I spawned in on PVP so I can't test this theory on the PVP server. 

If you can figure out the exact server you logged out of this should work. It did on PVE at least. 

Rejoin server works well on my end.   What the group  I've played with has noticed/had good luck with if they were having issues joining a server to start on due to timeout error is to try to join a full server, get the server full error, then go to start screen and use rejoin until they get in.   Doesn't take long to get in to start that way.

51 minutes ago, Senju said:

If you know the last server you spawned in before getting off, try connecting to it manually, then once it times out, hit continue instead of manually selecting the server. Worked for me on PVE. Unfortunately I have no clue which server I spawned in on PVP so I can't test this theory on the PVP server. 

unfortunately having no luck with it. i just get the lost/timeout over and over again.