Sign in to follow this  
Robotukas

Crossing zones makes a lot problem

Before I cross to another zone I can't see that is in front. In that case, I can't plan anything in this game how to avoid. after crossing zone border I was surrounded 3 dammed ships and wales and you then have a sloop. The ship gets sunk straight away. And keep in mind that you can't make that easy galleon so you can travel safely. The map is big but crossing zones from the zone are not practical. You can't see that is behind the border. Can your move dammed ships, dammed creatures, whales and other shit away from zone border?

thank you

Edited by Robotukas

There should be some kind of immunity from SotD aggro and damage shortly after crossing border. And a long cooldown on said immunity so you can't keep changing zones to abuse it.

The developer has in mind that we all have galleons and they don't think the most player going to travel at this stage with small ships. I just don't have clue who was an idea to make a broken system. Didn't learn from the ark and didn't look at other games. I didn't see in the game that mobs are next to you once you enter a zone. The good example is Wolrd Of Warcraft how they make zone transition. If you doing different way at least make it playable so we don't have to use the raft to explore lands.

I was thinking about this when I first started playing... I told my friend, why wouldn't someone just wait at the zone line and attack ships when they zone in? Not sure how WoW works, but I think like a 5 to 10 second count down timer to become attackable would be a start toward this surprise of 3 SotD waiting for you. I do admit I like the idea of not knowing what's on the other side. But yeah, it's hard to progress if you're sunk upon arrival in the new zone!

Greetings

Agree this is becoming a problem . We have lost ships due to this issue as well. I have noticed an increase in these "ghost ships" It is becoming very very hard to navigate the ocean with 6 or 7 of them around. The problem with border crossing is a real issue and needs to be sorted asap.

Having a lot of fun with this game and hope it will continue to grow and nitty gritty problems sorted.