Sign in to follow this  
RogueLdr

Add an auto playing music option

My company was really looking forward to music to liven up the long voyages.  In a certain other pirate game which shall not be named,  i used to love sitting in the crows nest playing music for the crew. It really adds to the ambiance and helps with the tedium.

I can't say how disappointed i was to find out how the music works in your game. I want to relax and play a sea shanty... not guitar hero.

I understand that songs give a buff, keep the mini game for the buff version of the song, but PLEASE add an auto playing non buff version. Either a toggle or hold left mouse kinda thing.

Thanks for the hard work.

Honestly i can't agree entirely. I'm all for accordion hero but i wouldn't mind if there was an option to play the song buffless (accordion hero included) and not consume the 'ammo' on song completion. for practice. and because i love to serenade my company with missed notes. they love it. trust me.

I don't care about the buffs or the mini game, i just want some sailing music. Yeah i could play it on my PC... i could also watch pirate movies, but i'd rather play the game and make feel like i'm making the music in a fun and relaxed way.

I'm not asking for the mini game to be removed, i'm sure many people like it, i just want the option to play it casually like in SoT