Sign in to follow this  
Tiramon

Some Suggestions ... Mostly on CLaimed Land

1. If I can freeze to death then why can't a Snake or Giant Snake???

2. I see a lot of people going off about losing land … part of the issue I see is that they are claiming as much as possible and DEFINITELY MORE than they need and then they are going to the edge of their areas and placing a FLOOR piece … just 1 … so that it extends the land and makes it so NO ONE else can claim unless contesting. This needs to be adjusted!!! I and my company are tired as hell of having to go to lawless regions to build just so we can stock and restock and build new ships because everyone is so overly selfish on land. The people stealing land and weighing down ships I feel is partially due to the " Got to get as much Land as I can get and fuck the other guy or company " Mentality. Adjust some of this or things are going to get worse. 

We even tried 2 days in a row to ask companies on an island to let us just temporarily claim and they refused to answer or laughed at us and some being smartasses on a PvE server shot flaming arrows at us, and at this point I almost tried stealing the land but we didn't we held to our principles of treating others with respect.

3. An Old Complaint - FIX THE FUCKING CAMPING ALPHA'S!!!

Thank You All and Good Luck and Fair Winds!!