psykikk

How does Atlas Digestion work ?

seriously. 

we have full stomachs with a mixture of foods to cover all vitamins, yet we lose vitamins immediatly after eating ??

I would understand starving. I would understand vitamin insufficiency after an amount of starvation. but this is nuts. 

and just plain wrong and makes no sense at all.

no wonder most dont even bother about balancing their diet and just die and respawn. 

its much more time efficient. 

the bonus for balanced diet is great, just the penalty for not having one is too hasrh. 

and vitamin depletion is still wayy too fast. 

• Like 1

It seems like there should be less stick and more carrot. Encourage players to keep their nutrition balanced but don't shit yourself to death just because you spent too long sat on a boat not moving around.

Yesterday I was stuck at ~120 fullness, but vitamins depleted, because I was sailing for hours and not moving around and didn't die at all, so even though I was eating a perfectly balanced diet, my vitamins ticked down faster than my hunger, resulting in a situation where I was having to hurt myself over-eating to make sure I didn't melt into a blob of four humours.

tl;dr Not only does a pirate have to eat a balanced nuritious diet, they have to exercise regularly!

Edited by RyuujinZERO