Dezara

Looking for a home

Been sailing around for 3 days now .. will try on here anyone know of a tile that has room for 4 people 

27 minutes ago, Dezara said:

Been sailing around for 3 days now .. will try on here anyone know of a tile that has room for 4 people 

B6 had open areas to build and your claim can't be stolen since you can't claim in lawless.

You're welcome to stay in my house while you build yours but you gotta spawn to your boat since they don't allow you to spawn in beds on ground in those regions.

Right now building in Lawless is better protected then claiming a land since its refresh timer reset when you are near it , it doesn't work on flags.

(except those have loads of alpha annoying things i guess)

Go figure.

Edited by Thulen

37 minutes ago, Thulen said:

Right now building in Lawless is better protected then claiming a land since its refresh timer reset when you are near it , it doesn't work on flags.

(except those have loads of alpha annoying things i guess)

Go figure.

I haven't seen any alpha but there is a fair amount of wolves and snakes.

I was able to build a nice little house to wait out the fixes if they ever come. I really wish they would let us spawn in our houses though.

Not even trying to build a boat until they make it so trolls can't sink them.

Edited by MindOfMadness

2 hours ago, MindOfMadness said:

B6 had open areas to build and your claim can't be stolen since you can't claim in lawless.

You're welcome to stay in my house while you build yours but you gotta spawn to your boat since they don't allow you to spawn in beds on ground in those regions.

Thank you for the heads up !!!!  We might have to do that since it seems everywhere looks bad 

• Like 1