Sign in to follow this  
Mephos

We need a log for claims and we need the option to rename claims

I never know with the coords show where the claim is being attacked. The bigger your claim the harder it gets to even know where to defend. despite not having the option to check on the coords cause there is no log for the claim messages. they should appear somewhere in the company log at least or in a separte log where you can manage your claims. 

Or just mark the area being contested as orange zone instead of green on our mini maps, that would help as well to find the spots. 

• Like 1

i agree the territory contested message flashed on screen for what 1 second ,

why can’t it stay on screen all the time it’s being contested .?

if not yes we need a log so we can see what time and coords as there really isn’t time to see the message and note coords unless u are rally fast on screenshot key 

27 minutes ago, uli said:

why can’t it stay on screen all the time it’s being contested .?

if not yes we need a log so we can see what time and coords as there really isn’t time to see the message and note coords unless u are rally fast on screenshot key 

please no. imagine having hundrets of claims being contested at once. what a horrible clustered UI it would be ^^

we just need a log and proper naming of messages

Definitely the log.  The onscreen spam is bad enough as it is even in a medium sized company not actively at war with anyone.  We also need a better way to see which claim is contested since the map pin system is buggy and inaccurate at best.

maybe then a flashing icon to one side to let us know a claim is being contested then we can go to log and see which one 

Just now, mndfreeze said:

Definitely the log.  The onscreen spam is bad enough as it is even in a medium sized company not actively at war with anyone.  We also need a better way to see which claim is contested since the map pin system is buggy and inaccurate at best.

don’t understand why the map coord are so far out from compas long / lat 

They seem to work for me but not for others.  Check your resolution scale or UI scale in the options, change em around and see if that fixes it.  I remember this being an issue in ark in the start and it had something to do with the scaling being off on something.