Sign in to follow this  
RedneckJedi

(NA PvE)Have Multiple Claims Because You Don't Want Noisy/Bad Neighbors?

3 man company (Possibly 5... 2 other co-workers are on the fence... all working professionals) looking for a beachfront "Claimable" property for a small shipyard and modest housing for our PvE adventures.  We would love to find a place with the 4 basics (fiber/metal/wood/thatch) anywhere on the island, or if necessary within the same zone.

We can purchase any prospective claim with materials, or a materials shopping list... or simply on your goodwill with the peace of mind that your undeveloped land is being put to good use and that your beneficiaries would be extremely grateful for your benevolence!

We would be considerate neighbors, willing to share... or ask ahead before setting forth if our hosts needed anything from our destination.  We would even be willing to join you on your adventures if you needed an extra hand or ship.  

We play PST evening hours and have a good working relationship with our Lawless co-inhabitants on our current claimless plot of land.

One of my co-workers just stipulated "no sex"... so I have to take that "trade option" off the table.

If I had more I would offer it , but we gave what little extra we had to a group, and they ended up joining us. Gluck I know alot of companies have huge claims and still trying to steal more when they have plenty. Gluck mate

Thanks Gibbs... I'm actually surprised by the offers I have already received, so hopefully we can close on something soon.

20 hours ago, RedneckJedi said:

One of my co-workers just stipulated "no sex"... so I have to take that "trade option" off the table.

Killjoy.

20 hours ago, RedneckJedi said:

3 man company (Possibly 5... 2 other co-workers are on the fence... all working professionals) looking for a beachfront "Claimable" property for a small shipyard and modest housing for our PvE adventures.  We would love to find a place with the 4 basics (fiber/metal/wood/thatch) anywhere on the island, or if necessary within the same zone.

We can purchase any prospective claim with materials, or a materials shopping list... or simply on your goodwill with the peace of mind that your undeveloped land is being put to good use and that your beneficiaries would be extremely grateful for your benevolence!

We would be considerate neighbors, willing to share... or ask ahead before setting forth if our hosts needed anything from our destination.  We would even be willing to join you on your adventures if you needed an extra hand or ship.  

We play PST evening hours and have a good working relationship with our Lawless co-inhabitants on our current claimless plot of land.

I wrote this in response to another thread, but give this a try:

At the minimum, if you can drop a claim with ANY deep shallows access in the circle, I can guarantee you can build a house.  Just build a floor on the sea bed and build up (stairs, walls, whatever... I used stacked floors for aesthetic value, and a challenge, but you can build it cheaper than that).  Ship yards may be another story,  though... not sure what happens when you build a ship in someone else's shipyard...

The good thing about this method is it is perfect for PVE since, in theory, people can't just come along in a gunboat and demolish your house, they can only put a land claim on it.