Sign in to follow this  
Iricinme

Lost claim while sleeping on it

Chinese clan stole claim from us while we had guys sleeping on it. So tired of this make servers for them and region lock it.  For those of you who say they cant games like WoW have done it for years

that happened to us recently. In addition, the Chinese want us to dictate that we may nowhere set up a flag. none of them are really social when you write with them you only get an answer in chinese if you get an answer at all.

Edited by ultimak81

But WoW just has china servers, they're not region locked.  Where do you think all those gold farmers come from.  Region locking is harder than people think it is.  I mean I can just throw on a VPN and play on a region locked server anywhere in the world as long it thinks that's where my IP address is located.

They didn't do it on ARK at all for more than 3 years chinese are still ruining gaming experience of other players by grief, not being social on PvE, and make the ping become ultra HULK 255 + xD so i guess they wont do it on Atlas too xD 

On 1/2/2019 at 12:08 PM, Iricinme said:

Chinese clan stole claim from us while we had guys sleeping on it. So tired of this make servers for them and region lock it.  For those of you who say they cant games like WoW have done it for years

Claims do need fixing. 

Going to say it region lock Chinese won't prevent some NA asswhole from doing the same thing, there out there

5 hours ago, Hackjob said:

Claims do need fixing. 

Going to say it region lock Chinese won't prevent some NA asswhole from doing the same thing, there out there

Agreed, had random trolls in my sector that were not chinese. Everyone that owned insane amount of land raised their taxes to 30% to combat chinese. Personally think they raised it to fill their banks out of greed.

Edited by James_32

14 hours ago, Coltifus said:

But WoW just has china servers, they're not region locked.  Where do you think all those gold farmers come from.  Region locking is harder than people think it is.  I mean I can just throw on a VPN and play on a region locked server anywhere in the world as long it thinks that's where my IP address is located.

They can introduce a Ping limit, but I doubt they will ever do that on these servers.