russafiii

What would have made this game great.

This game is completely different than I expected it to be. As of now, it's an ark total conversion mod. So let's start with the suggestions.

-Player Characters

I expected characters to have a numerical value for stats that had meaning. Such as Strength increasing melee damage, and max weight. As of now your character level really does not mean much when it comes to combat. 

-Freeports

Freeports should be one massive island, not four separate identical ones. They should be a center of trade. A large city that you stop at to resupply, and sell your treasures. The ability to rent a room to use to store your items. Public use structures, such as a smithy that you pay to use. Docks to store and build your ship in.

-Land Claiming

Land Claiming should be done by a company, not individual people. The island should also be claimed not little pieces of it. Land claiming should be to build a settlement, not the random chaotic mess we have now. There should be upkeep, that can be mitigated through the use of other buildings. Structures should be built that serve a purpose. The crafting stations should be an entire building not a bench. 

I could go into a lot more detail, but I doubt this will even be read by the devs. The description on the store page makes this game sound like a lot more than it is.

HI. 

Devs pls add brig to the game. This ship is most used ship from pirates. Also add trader ships so we can board them and steal from them valueable stuff

Edited by 3sixtyy

2 minutes ago, 3sixtyy said:

HI. 

Devs pls add brig to the game. This ship is most used ship from pirates. Also add trader ships so we can board them and steal from them valueable stuff

The brig is in the game.

While your wishes for a better game if it were  like other games, I am not sure any of them would work in this game.

Stat/skill system is their own sorta thing in general, don't think you will ever see that change to what another game uses.

Entire map is made up of several servers, to clump everyone into one server/startzone would not work..from what I hear.

If it was 1 island per comp.. people would just split off into smaller allied companies and  some of the groups can make 100 companies with current members in now.

So they could quickly claim 100 full islands.. if ya look at it that way.

In a perfect world, players wouldn't be selfish and they leave room for others to expand the overall play.. it is not a perfect world out there. lol.

It goes something like this. One group shows signs of becoming a mega group.. Other groups take note of this knowing that Once it is a full fledge Mega Monster, it can and will start wiping everyone else out without a fight soo, they say NOPE and start mass inviting and creating their own Mega Monster then others say some words I wont post on this forum.. and crank up their members and or begin alliances with others.. and that's how the world works in games like this one 😛

Edited by Liatni

5 hours ago, russafiii said:

This game is completely different than I expected it to be. As of now, it's an ark total conversion mod. So let's start with the suggestions.

-Player Characters

I expected characters to have a numerical value for stats that had meaning. Such as Strength increasing melee damage, and max weight. As of now your character level really does not mean much when it comes to combat. 

God no. This would be awful and completely break the game. This is a game designed for pvp. That's the honest truth. You give higher levels the ability to dominate the lower levels and you create gank town. It would completely ruin it. 

• Haha 1