jayfab

impossible to claim somewhere

i have pass 6 hours yesterday and impossible to found  a lawless island to claim , impossible to made my house and personal boat like that , this world is magnifique but how found an island and claim it for my building , like we need to go ground for hunting , drink and made an house and a real boat i really Don't know how found a lawless island to claim , there is so lot people everywhere , my boat have taken 10 level in one trip for searching one lawless island  and i havent found it yet .. eu pve server ..

20190102033251_1.jpg

You can’t claim lawless islands. As for the other islands goes, you just gotta be lucky to find one where you can steal a claim, but that chance gets smaller every day. 

The game have so much potential and so much hours off fun, but at the moment lots off players cant have that, and im starting ro think in take a break till they solve/fix major problems. They need at least to Change the claim system, and then wipe the servers  or start new servers with the new claim system, to allow players to really play the game. I just spent so many hours at see, from island to island, cant build in lowless, no space, cant claim others island, all full, its getting stupid at this point. I just want to place one flag, one small flag to play and not worry someone can steel my claim and my stuff. Im hoping now, after thoses days off party they Will put a eye on the problem and fix the game.

Dont want to get home from work and spent all my 3 or 4 hours sailing again from island to island again to see the same thing over and over.

New server would be the best choise, but with claim modifications, or the same thing will happen.

I got my first decent claim after playing 50 hours, it was in tundra. Grids with bad climate far away from freeports have the biggest chance of containing claims you can steal.

I can give away a claim for you if you're willing to sail here. Pm if interested 🙂