Sign in to follow this  
Vadearlst

50,000 Gold To Buy Dragon, 50k Gold = 25k Weight

Currently the gold weighs 0.5 kg per 1 Gold Coin, so if u have 50,000 gold coins that would weigh 25,000 KG, pretty much not possible to carry that around.

I understand that the current system may be in place to encourage players to place their gold onto an island due to the weight, but with the current state of the game, it's not really possible imo. I would have to attempt to steal territory in my PvE server to even build a base for my treasure stash, which is pretty hard due to companies spamming them everywhere and some1 always being online to contest it.

You want some more bad news. If its the dragon I spawned in on private server. You only get it for 8 hours. I hope i'm wrong on this one but if it is that cost...

Guest BeeDup

The 50K mark for 8 hours of dragon is there for a reason if you think about it. The weight can and will be adjusted at some point but that gold... the gold. How much do you think 50k in Ark2 gold will sell for? $50? Take a hard look at the gold system and tell me they won't be selling gold to people. It's not "early access DLC" if it's selling gold for money.