Sign in to follow this  
kam7r

Game is unplayble in his current iteration

hi,

with the claiming system and the ghost ships, the game is unplayble...

if the claim system stay the same, ghost ships as to go, because we can't live on the sea, and we can't live on land without being logged in 24/7 whith that broken claim system...

you farm days and days, go to sleep, then the 1st peon walking in your area can destroy everything in 40min...

something as to be done, let us live on the sea or on the land, right now its a sado masochist experience

im with ya , i just lost all my work from launch and my small slice of land in less then 7 hours (forgive me for sleeping) . as you said with the current claim system the game is practically unplayable in pve (solo or with small groups). 

ill come back to this game after i see them start to work on the core mechanics issues they have with progression. i understand that they need to stabilize the network first before they cant start on other things. im not complaining , this is a really interesting game, which im excited to play.  but its still very early in its development cycle. and i think the mechanics are their for the pvp side , where pve was slaped together , thats fine , i understand  the pve crowd is frankly boring compared to the pvp streamers, who will get them alot of interest in the game. im patience i can wait, i have a long line of games i bought on sale to play.

i think the grapeshot guys are doing great , they are following the logical process on completing / fixing the game , just try to understand that the majority of players and marketing that is being done for this game is from the content creators / streamers. 

just take a step back its early access , I.E. alpha stage, there are going to be game breaking bugs.

and let me also say that ark was worse off at this point in comparison to time in early access