Sign in to follow this  
dasATOMiC

My Thoughts

1. Reduce Claiming land range by half AT LEAST. Or taking out claims all together, its a very interesting mechanic and i do love it playing with my 10 man clan however mega clans and even clans above 50 ruin this concept.

2. Give 1 Land Claim per 10 levels.

3. 20 people max per company max of 3 alliances. This many people allows for a full crew on a Galleon and farmers, NPC's even further help this.

4. 1 more island per square ( help people spread out ).

5. More fiber in polar regions (  further helping people spread out ).

6. Ship Resource box does not apply to ship weight.

7.  Skill points per level increased SLIGHTLY ( so small groups can play  and do everything once they hit lvl 40~ ).

8. Sloops and up should be a SINGLE "bed" and then you can place an additional bed for 2 spawn points.

9. ALL melee combat needs re-worked since its nearly impossible with the speed reduction of armor (even with the 45% reduction) unless you're on a ship, and then at that point you just shield bash over and over and over till they die.

The bugs, in-stability, and glitches are NOT what is going to be the downfall of this game. Mega clans and the in-ability to purchase private servers that are full maps is going to be your downfall. A game was made that can "support" 32,500 people but enough land to support 5,000 players. There is zero adventure anymore, its literally just a sail fest to starter/lawless islands. I love this game but slowly the experience is being ruined for the vast majority of your players that hasn't all ready been ruined.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dasATOMiC said:

1. Reduce Claiming land range by half AT LEAST. Or taking out claims all together, its a very interesting mechanic and i do love it playing with my 10 man clan however mega clans and even clans above 50 ruin this concept.

2. Give 1 Land Claim per 10 levels.

3. 20 people max per company max of 3 alliances. This many people allows for a full crew on a Galleon and farmers, NPC's even further help this.

4. 1 more island per square ( help people spread out ).

5. More fiber in polar regions (  further helping people spread out ).

6. Ship Resource box does not apply to ship weight.

7.  Skill points per level increased SLIGHTLY ( so small groups can play  and do everything once they hit lvl 40~ ).

8. Sloops and up should be a SINGLE "bed" and then you can place an additional bed for 2 spawn points.

9. ALL melee combat needs re-worked since its nearly impossible with the speed reduction of armor (even with the 45% reduction) unless you're on a ship, and then at that point you just shield bash over and over and over till they die.

The bugs, in-stability, and glitches are NOT what is going to be the downfall of this game. Mega clans and the in-ability to purchase private servers that are full maps is going to be your downfall. A game was made that can "support" 32,500 people but enough land to support 5,000 players. There is zero adventure anymore, its literally just a sail fest to starter/lawless islands. I love this game but slowly the experience is being ruined for the vast majority of your players that hasn't all ready been ruined.

1. It’s not the big companies screwing it up, it’s mostly the solo players that claim 3 islands. Getting rid of it brings back foundation spamming etc. They need to make it 1 claim per person.

2. Could work out, but if you want to have thousands players to be happy, 1 per person is necessary.

3. It’s an MMO, large group of companies is normal here. And even if you cap it, they will just play together anyway. You’d only get rid off shared XP. 

4. Sure

5. I don’t know about this. They need to balance thing out more, Because I do like the fact people need to travel/trade to gather resources.

6. Hmm.. disagree because it’s fine now imo.

7. I’d rather have them half every cost.

8. This could work out, but it will get a lot of hate.

9. Definitely.