Sign in to follow this  
Sadie Blackhawk

Griefing

We are trying to cancel Gportal. Survival Servers has a hell of a lot better starting map. Eventually i'll be able to take the Grids I've been making and uploading them to SS. They are working on full customization. I honestly can't complain though. We were trying to get a new server box up and running so we can avoid paying a hosting site. But till a new one can be purchased.

Trying to run a 4x4 grid is overloading the one box. Even going down to a 2x2 CPU usage was at 90% with just 2 of us on testing. Eventually the game plan is an 8x8 grid I believe.

10 minutes ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

Lol we actually have 2 private servers up and running with 2x2 grids. I just prefer official servers when games first start. Like Martyn said. Im ok with slower xp, I don't like high rate servers it just burns the game out faster. Mods at this point. Nah not needed.

Dude, you can just do vanilla rates. No rules say you have to have boosted rates.

once I finally went over to unofficials on ark I would look for vanilla but with only one boost.... infinite human carry weight 👍

it was funny as hell trying to jump on a ptera with 5k pounds on me and say, ah crap now I remember.

dinos didn’t have infinite weight by the way just humans, so it wasn’t like an army could just bring back 1 million metal. It was just to make it easier to move stuff around the base and so forth. 

Definitely wasnt a game changer, just a quality of life boost in my opinion. Always do max carry weight. Just some helpful advice 👍

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Dude, you can just do vanilla rates. No rules say you have to have boosted rates.

once I finally went over to unofficials on ark I would look for vanilla but with only one boost.... infinite human carry weight 👍

it was funny as hell trying to jump on a ptera with 5k pounds on me and say, ah crap now I remember.

dinos didn’t have infinite weight by the way just humans, so it wasn’t like an army could just bring back 1 million metal. It was just to make it easier to move stuff around the base and so forth. 

Definitely wasnt a game changer, just a quality of life boost in my opinion. Always do max carry weight. Just some helpful advice 👍

Yeah I know I can adjust rates. I actually just made it so all engrams can be learned by a single player, 2x harvest etc by request. Hell I can even make SoD's turned down. But yeah I boosted weight and fort points per lvl so I can play with the other stuff also since we are level capped at 51. 

Pretty much just like running an ark server. Most of the same commands for gus/game.ini

3 hours ago, Percieval said:

Agreed, this is very bad. Especially PvE. 

But I don’t think it will be fixed any time soon. They’re working on other stuff and with the new year coming up.. 

They won't fix it at all, because they do not care about griefers. 3.5 years in ARK are proof