Ragonz

Help with dedicated server

I cant find the answer to the below and hope someone can help me

I've set up a 3x3 grid with not too much trouble, can connect to the main server (the one running redis, its not a homeserver though) and can see all of the other servers if I paste the ip:query port into steam, In game the borders show up as blue rather than red so the servers can "see" each other, however when you attempt to move through to another server you get the loading screen for a moment then get the respawn screen and get booted back to the island you originally spawned on. How can I make this work?

No errors appear in the logs (although nothing appears in the logs tbh) and no errors when starting the servers.

No firewall in place whilst testing, direct connection out to internet (so all ports are 100% open)

Commandline is this for each server (replacing x & y with the correct values each time) ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe ShooterGameServer.exe Ocean?MultiHome=x.x.x.x?ServerX=0?ServerY=0?ReservePlayerSlots=0?AltSaveDirectoryName=0_0?MaxPlayers=30?QueryPort=32005?Port=32001?SeamlessIP=x.x.x.x?MapPlayerLocation=true -log -server -NoBattlEye (obviously x.x.x.x is not in the commandline but masking IP for security)