Sign in to follow this  
forster82

"Whats yours is mine" Really needs a buff.

"The player who activates this performs a feat of supreme piracy, allowing them to greatly accelerate the rate at which ship claim flags count down." 
When I read this skill I had really high hopes for it and decided to max the Piracy skill tree just for it, but it turns out its the most disapointing skill ever... It genuinly does nothing but reduce the claim of ships for a single minute.
Please rework this skill and make it actually useful, I dont care if you guys make the cooldown a few hours but as of right now its the worst possible skill you could get.

I had the same experience today. The funny thing is that you skill into this ability in the expectation of saving time. But in order to make full use of this skill you have to invest more time! Of course the claiming would go faster but you have to stand on the ship all the time to use it. There is no point to stand 4 hours on a raft just to use this feat. This is time waisting. Well you can't make it too easy, thats for sure. But as it is now. It is a total waste of skillpoints for its position as the last thing in piracy. That would be a nice skill for the basics.