Sign in to follow this  
UDO

WHEN ARE THE FIXNG THE CLAIM FLAGS AND 3 DAY SAFETY NET

i have been in this spot since day 2 afetr i got out of freeport i have maybe 5-6 flags in and area 3 across the beach 3 behind , i log in after being away 8hr and find another player with a flag planted and my flag 1/4 way down 😕 i was logged out in the area inside my base , 

this needs fixing asap , its meant to be a game not real life having to stay logged in forever , again pve server we play pve to avoid this shit 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, UDO said:

i have been in this spot since day 2 afetr i got out of freeport i have maybe 5-6 flags in and area 3 across the beach 3 behind , i log in after being away 8hr and find another player with a flag planted and my flag 1/4 way down 😕 i was logged out in the area inside my base , 

this needs fixing asap , its meant to be a game not real life having to stay logged in forever , again pve server we play pve to avoid this shit 

They have no intention of fixing this.  They have 0 idea of how they want to implement it, and their "fix" to date does nothing...they won't respond to posts or tweets about it...

So unless you are playing 24/7 or sharing your account so someone is always on your plot, expect to lose it.

9 minutes ago, Phantomstrk said:

They have no intention of fixing this.  They have 0 idea of how they want to implement it, and their "fix" to date does nothing...they won't respond to posts or tweets about it...

So unless you are playing 24/7 or sharing your account so someone is always on your plot, expect to lose it.

adding to this i have given an area away before now to a new player that asked nicely and was friendly in chat so my area now is squashed between 2 other companys , 

they have tried to fix it once which didnt work so they have to be working on the 3 day safety net for pve , although it was being contested while i was alseep ogged off my flags was still going down 😕 didnt htik that was possible if it was vonteted while sleep[ing

Edited by UDO

at least a tweet or something from devs to say they are working on this for the pve players ?????? stop adding ships and other crap fix the PVE 3 DAY PROTECTION  

PLAYERS HAVE REAL LIFES WITHOUT HAVING THEIR GAME LEISURE TIME FUCKED BY A SYSTEM THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TESTED PROPERLY 

Can someone explain claim in PVE to me please ?

We left the PVP server, and all of us are 10.000+ hours Ark PVP veterans. All of this is pointless on a server with chinese hords, no Cheat protection at all, non-fixed exploits (Kill one plank of a galleon with an axe and blubb blubb blubb).

26 minutes ago, Talono said:

Can someone explain claim in PVE to me please ?

We left the PVP server, and all of us are 10.000+ hours Ark PVP veterans. All of this is pointless on a server with chinese hords, no Cheat protection at all, non-fixed exploits (Kill one plank of a galleon with an axe and blubb blubb blubb).

same as pvp excpet no player damage or ship damage except by exploits , the land claim 3 day day protection was meant to be in the game but its broken ,the timer  only seems to work for 3 days after u place the flag not start 3 day countdown when u log out