Sign in to follow this  
ghosthoof

Logic servers

We get a small map with 8 islands on it how do you expand the map to the full map or you're just stuck with it .

Im confused, are you asking how big the servers are?

How big a dedicated server is?

If you are renting a small server setup, and you want the full map... then you need a large dedicated server or group of servers to host a 15x15 grid which is 225 servers, 1 Map grid = 1 Game Server.

If you're renting a server such as this one, then you will never see the full content you would on an official server.

Thanks so got to do the dedicated server setup, try to get the map. The atlas dedicated server download will not run for me .It will go to steam and just there. Do I wait for it to download. Or go another way. Also thanks for the info

No need to run the dedicated server from atlas when grapeshot put it out. can not run there CMD file for there server

First of you will not get the entire map on your system running a dedicated server on your end , each tile is 1 server so just think of that 2x2 i run is 4 servers...... You get 1 tile per server , to run that many on your end would be impossible to do unless you got some mega server machine.