Sign in to follow this  
Glombo

AoD

Further reduced the ships of the Dmaned spawn by 20%? Just entert Region M12 and 6 of them spawned right in front of us , 3 red ones and 3 green ones. 

Yeh they need to reduce spawns by 95% not 20%.  20% is a joke.  It's not even worth doing.  Seeing a ghost ship should be a highly remote incident.. not an everyday event.

• Like 1

It's gonna be extra shitty now that they attack rafts too. We already had a rough time sailing around dodging griefers with nowhere to build not getting attacked by ghost ships.

• Like 1

So they are even at the shores again. I like the idea of this Game but it is simply not playable for a smal group. We travelled 15 Grids, every Island is packed with shipyards, they even block eachother. So no place to build a ship. in the 7th Grid we found a smal spot to setup a smal shipyard, after to days we managed to build schooner, destroyed our shipyard and set sayl to new advenutres. We managed to bring some players from one island to another. Then the Ships of the damned killed us instantly. Since than we traveled with our Raft to the south. Island after Island is Packed with Shipyards or claimed with Flags. I counted 25 Shipyards on one shore in my field of view. Now we are in the Tundra fighting against the cold, snakes and sabertooths. Even in the Tundra every squareinch is claimed. 

Again I love the Idea of this Game and i love what it has to offer even in this early status but it is not playable for me and my friend. We tried to play on aur own Server but it is way to expansive and way to boring with only two grids. I hope they will change something, maybe some more official Servers and remove the claim system and Fix the Aod, so we can enjoy the game and its idea and i will not have spent my money for a cool idea that went wrong.

20181231000139_1.jpg

14 hours ago, Glombo said:

So they are even at the shores again. I like the idea of this Game but it is simply not playable for a smal group. We travelled 15 Grids, every Island is packed with shipyards, they even block eachother. So no place to build a ship. in the 7th Grid we found a smal spot to setup a smal shipyard, after to days we managed to build schooner, destroyed our shipyard and set sayl to new advenutres. We managed to bring some players from one island to another. Then the Ships of the damned killed us instantly. Since than we traveled with our Raft to the south. Island after Island is Packed with Shipyards or claimed with Flags. I counted 25 Shipyards on one shore in my field of view. Now we are in the Tundra fighting against the cold, snakes and sabertooths. Even in the Tundra every squareinch is claimed. 

Again I love the Idea of this Game and i love what it has to offer even in this early status but it is not playable for me and my friend. We tried to play on aur own Server but it is way to expansive and way to boring with only two grids. I hope they will change something, maybe some more official Servers and remove the claim system and Fix the Aod, so we can enjoy the game and its idea and i will not have spent my money for a cool idea that went wrong.

20181231000139_1.jpg

As long as you have a boat to spawn to, the lawless regions aren't horrible to build in. I decided to set up a shack for myself and it's working well.