Shadanwolf

No Land to Claim

People are reporting that because one person can claim multiple  islands..there are few if any island's to claim ?? True ? Not True ?

• Like 1

true but if u go look for areas that look abandoned / no building go try claim it , there are a lot of players that have left or moved to other islands , 

• Like 1

It's VERY true, and 1 guy can defend an entire island by himself thanks to the "Beam Me Down Scotty" science fiction technology they have, as the defender can instantly transport himself from a 2 hour's sail away to the point of concern, and because these guys are gaining level like crazy it's normally a Level 40 something vs a Level much lower.

Just now, [616]RexFortis said:

It's VERY true, and 1 guy can defend an entire island by himself thanks to the "Beam Me Down Scotty" science fiction technology they have, as the defender can instantly transport himself from a 2 hour's sail away to the point of concern, and because these guys are gaining level like crazy it's normally a Level 40 something vs a Level much lower.

Only a problem on PvE though. 

• Like 1

Just now, [616]RexFortis said:

Propaganda lies.  I don't play PvE and it's a HUGE problem in PvP.

I don’t see it as a problem in PvP, if you take down the bed you’re good to go, they can’t spawn. Which is pretty logic. 

• Like 1

All Perceival does is troll the forum and defend the game 100% -It's true, you should be locked in prison because you're deceiving innocent onlookers and in turn they will waste their money on a purchase they probably shouldn't have done which means you're a part of a conspiracy to defraud.

Edited by [616]RexFortis
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, [616]RexFortis said:

All Perceival does is troll the forum and defend the game 100% -It's true, you should be locked in prison because you're deceiving innocent onlookers and in turn they will waste their money on a purchase they probably shouldn't have done which means you're a part of a conspiracy to fraud.

I don’t defend the game. I’ve told my concerns in multiple threads. Now you’re the one lying, funny how that goes. 

• Like 1

Major issue in PVE aswell. Absolutely zero islands out there to make a claim on at all, thanks to the unlimited supply of free claimflags one single person can run around with 😕

My company lost 3 claim flags over night.... so there is plenty land to steal somehow..this game is broken...just spam your flags and piss people off.