Sign in to follow this  
Lifey

Client 4.0 coming at 12:15 EST

Pft wont help with the ping issues for the OCE players will be interesting to see if we can get in the game or just get timed out. cant do much with 350+ping

I imagine that it'll be quite a few patches before people can log in and stay logged in, in any real numbers. We've got to be patient, as although it is essentially just a mod for Ark in many ways, the complexities associated with the map/server node setup is all new.

I do think that Ark owners should have been given an extra 5 Euro off this game though, as we've already paid for Ark to be created/finished. I don't really care as long as this gets going but..

Edited by CriticalmaK

Honestly, take your time. Rather wait and enjoy myself than play now and get discouraged. But seriously, was ready December 12th.

" Pathfinders, we'll be redeploying our Official Network in about 5 minutes and releasing a new major version (4.0) to go along with it. This will introduce lawless servers around Freeports which can be connected to for extra capacity, as well as resolve some connection issues. "

They are trying at least.

Edited by CriticalmaK

The 4.0 update is out!

i updated it but i cant see any servers.

Edited by Nicolask

Just now, Lifey said:

I got in, made a character.  Picked some grapes and NEW CLIENT!  SOB

man that sucks! lol