Sign in to follow this  
Sulfurblade

Floatsom's Waist of time.

The only thing of any value in these is the money...  And its not much..

The blueprints are a waist of space!  Sorry I am not filling up storage with blueprints that make my life harder (Silly multiple resource requirements)

You shouldnt get blueprints you should get the real thing and it should be a rare drop in a float...  Like a Small Stone Door (Not a blueprint)

And the food should be finished cooked food that actually has a few days of shelf life not this 10 minute crap food!!!

At this point they are just fancy lights in the water I sail past because its not worth the risk of being attacked bye a shark!

Oh and don't get me started on all the musical instrument songs!  I don't care if they give a buff, not my jam!  Now if I could take them to a free port and sell em to an NPC that wanted them then maybe they would be worth having in those floats but as the system currently stands its just junk floating in the water....

Edited by Sulfurblade

Those BPs are far better than just a single item as most of them provide many uses. I'd rather have a door or ceiling BP I can use 60 times to fill in a ship deck than just a single ceiling because I was too damn lazy to use a shovel for 5 minutes to get the multi resources to craft it or make a new storage container to store them in 2 minutes of work.

1 hour ago, Olebass said:

Those BPs are far better than just a single item as most of them provide many uses. I'd rather have a door or ceiling BP I can use 60 times to fill in a ship deck than just a single ceiling because I was too damn lazy to use a shovel for 5 minutes to get the multi resources to craft it or make a new storage container to store them in 2 minutes of work.

Thing is you still need the skill unlocked to use the BP to. So stone ceiling BP still need stone ceiling unlocked in skill tree

1 hour ago, Olebass said:

Its not about Lazy its about time....  If you can just pick up a shovel and dig two versions of dirt on the island that would be fine but you can't...

No these BP require you to have to travel to completely differnent zone so you can get a wood thats different then the wood you have!  Sorry but for the Paltry amount of extra durability I don't have time to mess with that...  Nothing would get built because I am running all over kingdom come!

blueprints are not about crafting the base item they are all about the additional stats and the upgrades that allow you to customize the items in question.

Think long term goal not short term gain and "oh I have everything and now I have no reason to play."