Sign in to follow this  
Ohforf

Suggestions.

Hey all, 

As ive seen many posts about snakes and croc's. I have an suggestion, the aggro radius is rly huge while the radius as where the mob starts to regen is small. How about switch so the aggro radius is smaller and u get alittle more time to hunt the mob before it starts to regen. This will also let med stay abit closer to the beaches and not have the mob's spawncamp me as they are doing now on two of my rafts.

Also i noticed some improvements regarding the army of the damned ships, i think they should be slightly more reduced. I expected the ghostly ships to be a rare sight wich would amaze me but now they are so common i just /shrug and sigh abit.

Maybe replace them with some other pirates that dont look so ghostly and increase the difficulty of the damned ships to make them both fearsome and an rare sight.

//Ohforf

• Like 1

:skull: SO MANY ARK VIDEOS OF ALPHA TRIBES KILLING SERVERS FEELS JUST LIKE THE LAND CLAIMS FROM BIG COMPANIES RUNNING MORE THAN ONE SERVER WILL KILL THIS GAME JUST LIKE ARK HAD TO START SMALL TRIBE SERVERS AND BUST UP BIG TRIBES. BETTER KNOW WHAT KEEPS YOUR GAME ALIVE OR THATS A WRAP! :skull:

Edited by Scorpionshawn