Sign in to follow this  
UDO

resources not respawning again

once again resources not respawning , fine all day yesterday , fine right up until log out i was making most of increased resouce gathering , 

logged in this morning nothing in the area, ok someone has been farming overnight and this morning couple hours later sill nothing 

checked area , no buoys , no lighthouses , nothing has changed since log off last night 

i am open to suggestions , 

wcwiI5O.jpg

Lawless or claimable? Our resources were spawning really quickly in a lawless island. Had probably 7 or 8 people farming the area of various companies for several hours tonight and never seemed to run out resources

Edited by jabnlab

claimable , i have run around the entire island nothgin i can see that would affect spawns 

same as yesterday it was spawning faster than any of us could farm it , log in today all gone like it was farmed overnight into the mroning , but i hasnt respawned and no new buiildings up nothing new at all 

Edited by UDO

21 minutes ago, UDO said:

claimable , i have run around the entire island nothgin i can see that would affect spawns 

same as yesterday it was spawning faster than any of us could farm it , log in today all gone like it was farmed overnight into the mroning , but i hasnt respawned and no new buiildings up nothing new at all 

Buoys arround?

1 minute ago, Caduryn said:

Buoys arround?

nope nothing that would affect the spawns ,no new structures in the area nothing  its very odd , yesterday was great 

Edited by UDO

adding to this trees on the adjoining claims are respawning 😕  also trees at the edge of my claim where it is about 5 cm away from next doors is working 😕

Edited by UDO

confimed claim right next to me is respawning ,

all i have is one ship yard , one small 4x4 base that has been in same spot since i claimed the area near beach so that it didnt affect spawns , something has happened overnight that i cant explain