Sign in to follow this  
Eq-13

Terrible excution.

I think I'm done with your game till you fix this claiming & raft bullshit. The fact that in the last 2 days I've lost 3 rafts in the span of about 12 hours of not playing cause they degrade like kleenex in water is bullshit. Boats don't work like that I don't know who thought it was a good idea for them to degrade that fast. I understand it's a fucking raft but I can't make a base cause one person/company has taken over every island I've come across so far. It's so much fun for those of us that can't sit & play 24/7. So we're stuck on a raft going from island to island since there isn't anywhere to build cause ppl are being assholes & abusing your system. 

• Like 2

29 hours in the game so far & all I have to show for it is a level 16 character with no gear or mats since I keep losing everything while I'm offline. I can't build a base anywhere & my raft keeps dying so I lose all my shit. Who at grapeshot thought this was a "good plan or would be fun"? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eq-13 said:

29 hours in the game so far & all I have to show for it is a level 16 character with no gear or mats since I keep losing everything while I'm offline. I can't build a base anywhere & my raft keeps dying so I lose all my shit. Who at grapeshot thought this was a "good plan or would be fun"? 

They didn’t thought that though, since the game is not designed for solo play. 

I don't play alone I play with 2 other ppl I was stating my time in the game & my frustration with the game. We can't get a foothold anywhere cause ppl are capping entire islands. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eq-13 said:

I don't play alone I play with 2 other ppl I was stating my time in the game & my frustration with the game. We can't get a foothold anywhere cause ppl are capping entire islands. 

It is possible to take claims. 

Raft degrades rapidly in open water and faster in freeports.  Anchored near shore in a non-freeport zone they last several days without needing repair.

Interesting, I was unaware of those things about the raft I greatly appreciate you informing me of them. 

Edited by Eq-13

Going to give it another go to see if they fixed any of the issues I've had with the game. Hoping it doesn't take months or years before they address the island capping thing.