Sign in to follow this  
Arsomang

Land Clam and Loosing Land

I dont understand how we are suppose to play this game in a smaller group when we go to bed and in the morning we loose are land we spent hours finding this is even a problem on PVE server.

Is there a way we can get some sort of offline protection at least on are land or inside claimed area?

Yeah it's super frustrating because they don't even have to break into your house, they just claim the plot and open the door and steal your shit and run away

It's FUCKING BROKEN. Devs can eat shit. I was online all day on our zone gathering resources and some stupid jerk just place flag on our home on the flag that was placed AFTER THE 30 min patch. WTF? Why it's call PvE? Where are these fucking 3 days protection?

Edited by Nuka

I agree with you but I kind of find it ironic that a tankie is complaining about being forced to share their land and resources. The kulaks would be proud LOL

Yeah, Unplayable...I spend a hours and days building and grinding and logon the next mourning and everything is GONE??!!!   Maybe you devs have time to play 24/7...but the majority of players have to sleep and work!!   What the hell are you guys thinking???   and another thing...just because I have friends don't mean I give them keys to my house and access to my bank account!!

Why can't I have a private pin-coded chest separate from the company ??  I had to grind several hours because some company member helped themselves to my tools and resources.

Oh and great game...I love it...to bad I can't play it with it being a complete waste of time.

Edited by Hawkenser

yah i love the game its really fun if they fix the land claim and add some offline protection to pvp it would be an Awesome game!!!