Sign in to follow this  
BluMod

Steam Account Connection?

I made my Atlas account, then made my own company, but now im left wondering... how does my account on Atlas know what my Steam account is, or vise versa? I checked everywhere on this website and I cant find a place to connect my steam account.

It's saved on the server. They record your STEAMID to your character, and your company to your character. 

• Like 1

There isn't any steam connection/link for accounts to the site. If you make a company on the site it is only for the site as a way to recruit and advertise here.

You still have to make your Company in game and invite people to it in game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Khilandros said:

There isn't any steam connection/link for accounts to the site. If you make a company on the site it is only for the site as a way to recruit and advertise here.

You still have to make your Company in game and invite people to it in game.

It is another outlet for your community like a site/discord etc, to communicate with each other and community as a whole. More active player we have on forums the better!

There is an official Atlas discord, however it would be much better to make your own Company discord if you want multiple channels and permissions,etc.

The official discord allows you to make one voice channel (which is temporary using a bot), but no text channels.

https://discord.gg/playatlas

You can discuss many things about the game here and  there is a text channel to advertise Companies.