Sign in to follow this  
LavarBall

Solo help

So I set sail on a raft yesterday for about 8 hrs. Got tons of good loot on chest and had it all on my raft storage. Logged in and my raft was gone as i spawned in the middle pf an ocean. Starting over sucks but what advice to you guys have for a solo player? Should i claim land and leave my stuff there while I sail for treasures?

Yeah i left the freeport looking for land to claim. Everything else was taken so i kept sailing farther up north. Do I have to press any button to go to sleep or can i just anchor on a freeport and log off? 

dont go solo no land for solo players i was lucky to get a spot in lawless to build a ship but the more time goes by the less space there is

The spamming of claims are all hitting the end of their claim timers. You should be able to find a spot in a day or two.

Me? My system is to just not die. Haven't left my Lawless island, have a nice base that can't be stolen as long as I login in every four days. No bed, but spawning on the other side of the island is barely a handicap. Those few times I die.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ankhwearer said:

The spamming of claims are all hitting the end of their claim timers. You should be able to find a spot in a day or two.

Me? My system is to just not die. Haven't left my Lawless island, have a nice base that can't be stolen as long as I login in every four days. No bed, but spawning on the other side of the island is barely a handicap. Those few times I die.

im on lawless to with my brother its nice having a home but it is cramped not much room to move but i settled there after sailing on raft for 2 days i could have stole land but doesnt seem right to me on a pve server