Sign in to follow this  
LtSharpShooter

No fiber

I'm on an island in the north N2. I'm wondering if its common that there is no fiber at all on an island? 
we are just going to have to ship it in. but this area is already very tough due to the cold. I guess i'm just wondering if this is a reacquiring theme around the islands that an island might be missing a vital resource?

12 hours ago, LtSharpShooter said:

I'm on an island in the north N2. I'm wondering if its common that there is no fiber at all on an island? 
we are just going to have to ship it in. but this area is already very tough due to the cold. I guess i'm just wondering if this is a reacquiring theme around the islands that an island might be missing a vital resource?

I got same problem, i only get Artic Raspberrys, Lignonberry & Rosemary, no fiber at all when i farm bushes..

its really frustrated..

Some resources just don't exist in some zones.  In Temperate zones I have played in there's no Sap, Sugar Cane or Syrup, so nobody has tried Fishing, for example.  There's a guy who has a thread he started in which he lists the zones and the resources there.  He's my hero.  😄

Hey again, and thanks for the reply 🙂

Its just me and my commen seens, that says, fiber shut be every where, because yeah its fiber, it is in every plant etc.

There is bushes with Artic Raspberrys, Lignonberry & Rosemary, so why is there no plant fiber?? hmm

But thanks for the link, i have look at it, its good, so i guess i need to finde Cotton or Hemp, i have never seen that ingame, i guess i have to look harder 😉