Sign in to follow this  
Mardoqueo

So much change...

Sup peeps. Any long time players around might remember me... but yeah i haven't played since ssn 3. I just happen to check out the latest patch notes while waiting for Ark to load... i gotta say the game is completely different. Some of these changes seem really interesting. How is the game these days? Is there a playable single player mode? Is it still PvP or nothing? What big changes happened that made people go while, awesome. what changes were made that made people go nope done game is over.  

2 hours ago, Mardoqueo said:

Sup peeps. Any long time players around might remember me... but yeah i haven't played since ssn 3. I just happen to check out the latest patch notes while waiting for Ark to load... i gotta say the game is completely different. Some of these changes seem really interesting. How is the game these days? Is there a playable single player mode? Is it still PvP or nothing? What big changes happened that made people go while, awesome. what changes were made that made people go nope done game is over.  

You only have 10 rep and saying people might remember you? 

and no, they completely went away from what the game was and are bringing in gimmicks at this point. They have been on life support and this is one way to “try” to not pull the plug. Once this goes south they are done.

On 10/27/2021 at 9:10 PM, George of the jungle said:

You only have 10 rep and saying people might remember you? 

and no, they completely went away from what the game was and are bringing in gimmicks at this point. They have been on life support and this is one way to “try” to not pull the plug. Once this goes south they are done.

I didn't live on the forums ... i played the game. 

so the game is completely shifted from the concept of the first draft. little sad as it was so much fun.  Without comparing it to the original if what they have now was released as the game would it be fun?

do they finally have a good single player mode map? When i quit they had Blackwood... which was fan made and i swear they just grabbed didnt clean it and released it with a ton of bugs and missing resources. 

27 minutes ago, Mardoqueo said:

I didn't live on the forums ... i played the game. 

so the game is completely shifted from the concept of the first draft. little sad as it was so much fun.  Without comparing it to the original if what they have now was released as the game would it be fun?

do they finally have a good single player mode map? When i quit they had Blackwood... which was fan made and i swear they just grabbed didnt clean it and released it with a ton of bugs and missing resources. 

No. Single player is very broken right now. Official servers are worse than they have ever been and the only thing worth while is the unofficial servers that have zero to do with the devs. 

devs definitely don’t get any credit for unofficial servers.