Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

one suggestion to reduce boring sailing time

The broad game map is the advantage of the game. But too big a map makes the journey boring. Nothing but sailing. So I have a suggestion.

Launch a new building: Traveler's wharf;

Players with territory can build it. Other players can pay gold coins to use it for teleportation. A certain amount of materials and ships can be carried between terminals for transmission. If you want to transfer to a terminal that does not belong to you, you need to pay the owner a certain amount of gold. Players can decide whether they need to transfer by measuring the distance and the number of gold coins they need. There are three advantages

1. Increase the function of territory and gold coin. Increase the consumption of gold coins and reduce the hoarding of gold coins

2. Reduce boring sailing time.

3. Short distance players can also experience the pleasure of sailing without transmitting.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Careful... the last time we asked for faster travel, they made the map much smaller. That's was not what we wanted. Now people complain they can't get an island or claim.

We offered lots of ideas back then too. They tend to smash flies with hammers and look for the quickest, not the best fix.

And why do you want to reduce gold hoarding. I can't see any way that impacts anything. Now, with only one reasonable way to get gold, and that way rains gold from the heavens. And without that way to get gold, your Boned! We don't need more gold sinks. We need a more logical over all system.

I agree we need faster travel. Like some in theme version of jump gates. Perhaps 100% speed boost if not in X range of any other ship.