jonm4ck

Custom sails Xbox

Any one know why I cant see other users custom sails through xbox.  had the old xbox one and now the series s but cant see any of the customer sails we have in our group?   is there a setting that needs to be enabled on the xbox or in game?

This has been a problem for ages, some people on here will claim to have a way of making custom sails on xbox but I have tried everything and no go. My pc sails are still fine though.As far as I know you can draw on the sails and that shows. But with the controller I have only managed to do basic shapes. It would be nice if the devs could at least give us some ingame flag and sail icons we could use and mess about with, or a way of importing the designs onto usb stick from pc would be great.

thanks whitehawk.  I have Atlas on PC and Xbox.   I  created custom sails which I can see on PC but cant see these on xbox.  both characters are in the same company but when Im on my xbox character any custom sails I have are only showing white sails. even when I log into both characters at the same time and stand them beside each other and the same custom sail.  PC shows the picture but Xbox still shows the white sail.  I thought this was because I had an old xbox one.  however, I now have an xbox series S and still cant see anyone's custom sails.   good news is though that as I have an xbox series s and updated my pc with more memory.  I dont have much lag issues any more :)