Rossco

“Can’t place structure here”

I am unable to place my ware house after it was destroyed. Prompt says “cannot place structure here”. There are no other warehouses nearby. Does anyone know what could be happening??

we are also having this problem after one of our warehouses was destroyed, we worked on it forever and still cant get it down. Karakens Grasp. Devs u need to fix this ASAP, unacceptable.

the submit a ticket to get anything fixed is just a circle too, youd think with the amount of money they made on this game theyd take care of the small issues first like "where can i have this issue addressed at" unreal

On behalf of the Devs, this issue is a bug. Please post it in the Bug Reports:

[Bug Reports]

Be very specific, include all the info you can. This is the best way to let the devs know when something is wrong.

I understand your frustration, and I can tell you that by the next update, the Devs will have addressed this. Early Access can be frustrating, but the Team is back, and I can assure you that they are working on it.

Edited by BranTuna
Whoops, Forgot to Include

I fixed my issue. Had another company try to put on down and it had the same issue. I them logged out and back in and was able to put it down but you need to act fast or it will give you the same issue.