Sign in to follow this  
Vonatar

Ship disappeared?

Was playing with a friend last night. We moored our Schooner off an island in C4 to tame a rhino. Taming went bad and my friend died. When he selected his bed on the ship for respawn, he respawned back at our base in D5 instead. As we're playing non-dedicated coop I got dragged back there as well due to the tether. Now our ship doesn't show on the map in C4, no bed to fast travel to and we're both back at base.

Does this mean the ship is gone/lost? We're going to make a quick sloop and sail back to C4 to check. But it's weird and never happened before. Anyone have any thoughts?

I had a similar problem in a single-player game, the first time when I died the ship was at anchor, it left in the company logs, when I sailed there, he stood still and registered in the logs back, but there was no longer a cabinet, stairs and a steering wheel, the second since I died at sea and the ship disappeared completely (I did not find it) If you notice that your bed on the ship is 1 sector behind on the map, it is better to start a new game;)

Thanks to the developers for breaking the single  Arrr......!

Guys, don't bother anymore.

Wipe incoming somewhere this year, then it takes another 3 years before this bug will be reviewed.

Beds seemed to be working on straight up single player yesterday. The font was microscopic though. Also i had an invisible farmouse. It was there, working fine but completely invisible.

In coop perhaps having a bed per person is required due to the tethering? Have each coop player place a bed, maybe? Never played this game coop... Can your friend even build structures?