Oblivious

A new day a new issue

its another wonderful day. So i go to do what i have done everyday since the reset which is play the wonderful game that is Atlas,HOWEVER today is not like any other day after verifying my files  TWICE before even getting into the game, i thought finally in  time to quickly imprint on my baby bear and off to sail the seas,but nope game has other ideas i load in and get met with a empty hot bar and a empty ability bar and the inability to interact with anything. i thought hmm strange but maybe its a loading issue sometimes things like this happen when i first launch the game,so i waited a few minutes then outta nowhere i get kicked by battleye with the message " You have been kicked by BattleEye, Reason 'client not responding' tried every fix i could find but no luck getting in , trying one last fix as i'm writing this but i do not hold hope of it working which is a shame because i was really enjoying the game after coming back to it after over a year oh well.unknown.pngunknown.png