Beanz

NA pve server please come back

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on the loss of the NA PVE sever and how that has effected your game play experinces

Its like WAY More ppl around. Sometimes it's just no place to park a ship. Insane amount of temporary shipyards, on 03:21:00:00:00 timers or around that. Whole lot of monstrous and very creative large bases.

I'm not saying world looks alive now, but it definitely more alive than before. I often see a traffic in the ocean! Each journey I meet couple of boats. Before that I met like one boat in a week or two.

Bad thing about it - servers can not handle all of that. All just lagging, glitching, rubberbanding, warping, freezing - do all that stuff, and with more ppl to come, more lags appears. So I guess we now in the middle of a choice. To live in an empty dead world. Or to live with a glitches.

Both are bad for me.

I wish DEVs seriously renew their equipment. Or just cancel all "Minecraft" and introduce premade optimized buildings. But last one is totally unpopular because alot of ppl actually wanna play "Minecraft" in Atlas.

• Like 1

Yeah the world is way more alive than when split. Tons of ppl to chat with and its nice seeing boats everyday vs once a week.

Server performance though really really needs a good scrub/optimization. Been through a few lawless zones, how the hell anyone lives there is beyond me.

• Like 2